Reciprocal Peering Requirements for AS34979
- AS34979 is the destination address of any traffic you send to us must be contained within a route that we currently BGP advertise to you.
- The source address of any traffic you send to us must be contained within a route you currently BGP advertise to us.
- You agree to augment equipment and circuits as necessary to maintain uncongested interconnection paths.
- You agree to maintain a 24×7 NOC with standard technical, administrative, legal, and abuse Points of Contact and provide us with an email address we will use to contact you.
- You agree to respond promptly to communications and work cooperatively to resolve security, stability, and abuse incidents in a timely fashion.
- You agree to BGP advertise only routes to prefixes delegated to you and your customers by a Regional Internet Registry.
- You agree to not engage in practices generally deemed abusive or fraudulent, such as pointing default, rewriting next-hop, or failing to implement BCP-38 filtering.
- In addition, although not mandatory, we prefer that peers that are large enough to meet us in multiple regions do so in at least two locations within each region, and maintain consistent route advertisements and origin ASes within each region.
Our AS34979 Subnets
Our AS34979 Peering Locations
LONAP – 2Gbps
GTT – 10Gbps
LONAP – 2Gbps
IP Geolocation Geofeed
Private – 1Gbps
Speak To A Member Of Our Team
Find out more about what we do by getting in touch with a member of our team.