Our Virtual IT Director service is a cost effective service, you use only as much as you require depending on the circumstances; more when needs demand and less when times are quiet. We enable you to have the flexibility of ramping up the service, calling down or even terminating at any time without penalty.
Within an organisation the IT Director or Chief Technical Officer would make these decisions. Their responsibility would be both providing guidance to the board as well as steering the operational teams in the direction that the business is required to move in. Most businesses do not have a person in this position, it is often that these decisions are being taken by individual departments or key stakeholders such as the financial director.
A VIRTUAL IT DIRECTOR CAN HELP WITH
- Overall IT policy, direction and budgeting.
- Audit performance of existing infrastructure.
- Risk Analysis.
- Network development advice.
- Regular audit reports and asset registry.
- Management and quality assurance of third-party suppliers.
- Attendance at management and board meetings.
- Telephone availability for general technical discussion.
- Advice on software and hardware purchases.
- Change Management: when the business needs to change direction, fast, we’ll make sure your technology can take the pace.
- Ongoing IT support.